Saturday, October 10, 2015

When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies ~by J. M. Barrie | Quote Snack

When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies ~by J. M. Barrie | Quote Snack

Reading of fairy tales and magical things gave birth to my creativity at a very young age.  My mind has always reeled with tales from just looking at or hearing something.  I never want to grow up, not totally, Peter Pan is my hero.  The wee magical folk have given my imagination and my love of reading, writing, and mini things, continue to grow throughout the years by leaps and bounds.
I am embarking on a October Platform Building, and learning to increase my productivity for my writing and my mini creations.  Tomorrow I will begin the tale and take you with me as we fly with our heads in the clouds (feet on the ground, yet skipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment